I can hardly believe that today is the last day of October. My month of blogging about living intentionally is coming to a close so I thought it would be appropriate to do a little review. Here are the goals I made:
1. Wake up at 7 AM and go to sleep by 11 PM
2. Tell/show people that I love them as often as possible
3. Plan dates with my family
4. Use a planner to organize my life
5. Create less waste
6. Avoid buying new when possible
7. Take pictures with Aria more
8. Make memories/be spontaneous
10. Be intentional about what we eat
11. Follow a weekly cleaning routine
12. Do a devotional time in the morning
13. Try new recipes
14. Plan dinner dates with friends
I have to say that I am so glad I did this challenge. October was a really tough month for several of my friends, family members and loved ones. There were major health scares, flirts with death, job changes and with that came stress, fear and trouble sleeping. To be honest, I am exhausted. Even though October had many hard moments I still feel overall that it was a great month! Having these goals to live intentionally helped me to focus on being positive and proactive and I am certain it saved me from becoming depressed and spending days on the couch. It helped me to make the most of my days and focus on supporting and loving my friends and family. I plan to continue on with these goals and live an intentional life.
In honor of Thanksgiving next month and to appease all the family and friends that have requested that I keep up with the daily posts, November with be a month of "giving thanks."
I hope that October was a good month for you and that November is full of many things to be thankful for!
I'd love to hear if you made any goals for yourself!